Blue Weekend


 This past Weekend, a couple of friends and I had a big wardrobe clean out day. We picked out the clothes that were in good condition but don’t wear as often. We created a temporary online shop. It was a fun “stress relieve” activity before finals next week. Let me know if anyone is interested, I can share the link with you. 



I got this denim top from my sister, among the clothes that she cleared out from her clothes. It had a short off-shoulder sleeves but I tugged inside on the side for today’s outfit. As for the white top, many of you have seen it x times. It's a very versatile top that can be paired with basically anything and for every occasion. While cleaning the closet, I realized  that there were so many pieces that identify me. Those were pieces I wear so often that my friends can recognize me just from the outfit. Such as this white top. 



photo by Zheng Hui

outfit details: 
white top from H&M
denim top is thrifted
skirt from H&M 
Bag from Zara

thank you for stopping by, 

xo, Sonam  

No comments:

Post a Comment