Spring Staple




When I say spring staple, I mean I “literally” stapled the dress. This dress belongs to my roommate and she haven't worn in ages. So I did bit of alteration; I made the dress bit shorter to give a “youthful” feel. First, I tried cutting it, but didn't have a sewing machine. Then, I used double sided tape, it worked for bit but started to fall off. Also, I didn't have enough safety pins so I resorted to the most ridiculous solution…yep, I stapled the dress. 


 I love how simple this dress is and the details on the sleeves. Paired with the white tote bag from a local designer in Tibet.



 One of my favorite place to chill or do homework on campus. The green room is usually closed but it’s really pretty inside when you get a chance to go in. It was closed when we got there but we made it in time to see the sunset.


Thank you for stopping by and have a sunny Monday!
xo Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment