Ready For Summer



Appropriately posting this after finals since it's officially summer break now. This was my typical finals week outfit at the library. Since the library is usually cold, I paired a super comfy and blanket-alike cardigan with the outfit. It comes handy when you want to take a nap during study breaks and too lazy to walk back to the dorm. Now that I am done with finals, it feels crazy to think  that I'm another year closer to graduating. It's so unreal but I am so excited for the near future and all the travel plans I got planned. Hope you guys will have a fun summer and brace yourself for the hot summer days.


outfit details:
cardigan from Forever 21
crop top from H&M
shorts from Urban Outfitters 
sandals from NIKE

thank you for reading, 
xo Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment