Any Colour You Like


Of course, I would be lying if I say I am a fan of Pink Floyd since I only looked up their song after getting this top. I could tell right away that it’s not my daily go to music but I did finish listening to the album “The Dark Side of the Moon”. My favorite was Brain Damage. The whole album is deep and meaningful where each song is about a phase of our life. Give it a listen if you haven't yet. 


My favorite time of the day is when the sun is about to set and you see the orange-red glow. It’s so pretty and peaceful.  So, this time we explored a different part of the campus and saw the sunset from a different setting. We took these photos along the way. Hope you enjoy them. 
p.s sandals are probably not the best choice for a walk. (note to myself)



Outfit details:
Top is thrifted
Skirt from Zara


Thank you for stopping by and good luck on finals! 
xo Sonam




No comments:

Post a Comment