How to Dress Up Your Office Wear

They say that what you wear can affect your mood for the day. It’s important to dress comfortable yet stylish when going to work. Dressing for the office should not be a stressful activity. Here is my take on a casual office wear that looks cute and comfortable. 

I wore a simple black shirt on the top and paired it with a super comfortable trouser from Mango. The shirt is so soft on the skin and easy to move around in. Styled it with a skinny belt to show the waist and add some color to the outfit. On the outer layer, I wore a light pink coat. The pink color instantly brightens up the outfit and give off a happy vibe to help us get through the day.  Of course, I wore my trusty boots to finish off the look. 





Outfit details: 
Top from Vero Moda
Trouser from Mango 
Boots from Steve Madden 
Coat from Old Navy 

Thank you for stopping by,
xo Sonam 









No comments:

Post a Comment