Dance Away with Messy Bangs

A fun and quick photoshoot before the dance last night. After trying on couple dresses, I decided to wear all black per usual. I layered my go-to little black dress with a see-through lace dress to give more of a classy look. Kept it simple with a cute diamond earring and a pair of gray heels. Usually, I don’t like to carry anything to a dance but this cute bag went so well with the look and it holds all the things I needed for the night. It’s fun to dress up once in awhile and go dance the night away with the people we love.

Funny story: My sister was trying to style my hair during the day and the front hair got stuck in the brush so we ended  up having to cut the hair. So, here is me with my unintentional bangs. Messy bangs is here to stay for awhile so mind as well have fun with it. 




Outfit details: 
Dress from H&M
Bag from ZARA


Thanks for stopping by, 
xo, Sonam





No comments:

Post a Comment