Afternoon at the Mall

There isn’t many places you can go when the weather is hitting negative 20s other than a cozy indoor mall(minus home). It’s crazy how much this mall has change in the past couple years. The interior renovation is getting more up-scale and stylish every time we visit. My personal favorites are these fairy lights that dangle from the ceiling. I just love looking at them and they look so pretty as background when you take photos. 

I am wearing a old leather jacket that was forgotten in the closet for years. One thing I love doing when coming home for the weekend is not bring any extra cloths back. This forces me to wear the older clothes and allow me to find ways to style them differently. I think I had this jacket and the boots since mid-high school. 




Stay warm!

Thanks for stopping by,
xo, Sonam





1 comment:

  1. sweet n simple personal blog.luv da personal touch dat you add to ur blog.jus smile more on dese beautiful pics u upload.��

    ReplyDelete