I Designed A Dress For Myself pt 2

So happy to share another DIY dress I made couple months ago. A classic black and white dress which were pieced together with unused clothes from the house. The top part is from a H&M blazer that was too long for me. So, I cut couple inches off and turned it up side down and used it as the top part of this dress. The buttons are from a old cardigan I had since middle school which I finally let go of. Finally, the skirt part is leftover fabric from a old dress. Overall, the dress is a wrap style with a clip on the side. I was really into wrap dresses this summer.

I was really proud of how it turned out at the beginning but I am starting to see couple flaws as I wear it more. Mistakes are a given when learning a new skill. I cant wait to improve and design more dresses in the up coming year. 


photo by @Elliemcphoto

Hope your finals went well and got your holiday shoppings done. What are your holiday plans? Any travels plans? Let me know down below. 

Thanks for stopping by,
xo Sonam




No comments:

Post a Comment