Business Casual

When people asked me what I wanted to be growing up, I always said I want to be a office worker. I envied those actresses on tv that wore well fitted suits and walked confidently with their heels making that click-clack noise. So, here is my take on a business casual look with a twist inspired by the street style of Copenhagen.

Paired with this thrifted chain silk shirt is a long coat that I purchased from Paris last month. Funny story: I really  wanted to get a coat while in Paris so, on one cold morning…I went out just in a t-shirt and literally forced myself to buy one unless I wanted to freeze. Bit extreme but still happy I found this perfect length of long coat for me. Also, the gold color from the shirt is the perfect pop of color to balance the overall gray scheme. 

Outfit detail: 
Shirt from Episode
Coat from Swildens 
Pants from J.Crew
Boots from Steve Madden 
Purse from MANGO


Thank you for stopping by,
xo Sonam













No comments:

Post a Comment