What Brings You Joy



What brings you joy? A simple question that draws different answers from different people. For me, traveling brings me joy right now. Being in Europe makes traveling to neighboring countries much more accessible and cheaper than back in the States. So, I been busy checking off my dream places from my “travel bucket list”. I'm so lucky to have made some amazing friends along the way and to be able to visit to some of the counties that once felt so far away. It's surreal to be actually walking along the beautiful canals in Amsterdam or  cross the London Bridge or attend a music festival in Berlin or shop IKEA in Sweden (I am a huge Ikea fan if you didn't know) and so many more that were just a list in my diary a month ago.  So, what brings you joy? 


                                                             
                                                Outfit details: 
Top from ZARA
Dress from H&M
Shoes from VANS 

Thank you for stopping by,
xo Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment