I Designed A Dress for Myself

A cloudy weekend means staying inside all day and catching up on things. I recently got these photos from a shoot I did last week with a new friend. We explored another side of Copenhagen and I remember the weather wasn’t that great either that day but the photos turned out nice. Wearing one of dress I made during the summer. A simple black dress with checker prints on the top. Very easy to pair and super light. 

  My mom actually gave me her leftover fabric so I started sewing just a black dress and then later on, added the checker prints which I cut off from a old shirt. That was my way of reusing unworn clothes that are stored away in the basement. I was pretty happy with how it turned out and that boosted my confidence for cutting more older clothes which my mom was not happy with lol. Practice makes it perfect right.



What do you think of the dress? I brought few other dresses that I made over the summer with me so I’ll be sharing them soon. Till then, enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you guys soon again! 


Photo by @falcopictures


Thanks for stopping by,
xo, Sonam


1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful. what do you think wearing a darker Cardi on that?

    ReplyDelete