Little Black Dress



Doing a little catching up with my blog posts today. This is 2/3 of post from the Berlin trip. Bit of messy order but this is from our last day when we visited the DDR Museum. The museum showed the everyday lifestyle and how the building/surrounding looked like pre-unified Germany. The interactive component of the museum really enable visitors to feel that “they are there”. I didn’t take photos inside the museum so look forward to the vlog.


About the outfit... I had this red plaid jacket for years and it’s still one of my favorites. Got it during Black Friday. It’s one of my signature jacket where my friends can tell it’s me just from the back. Moving onto the dress, I bought it online from Urban Outfitters but it was too big when I tried it at home. So, like how I always do, I cut the ends off by couple inches and messed it up. (I cut it bit too short where I can't wear it without tights). Anyways, thats all for today. I hope you enjoyed this #ootd and have a nice day! 






photo by Hannah bae 

Outfit detail: 

Jacket from American Eagles
Dress from Urban Outfitters 
Boots from Steve Madden 

Thank you for stopping by,
xo, Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment