Perfect Timing FT. Stüssy




Everything goes well when the timing is right. That being said, it took me awhile to try some things and now that I have...i am obsessed with slight regret of "why didn't I try this sooner" thoughts. 
recent obsessions consist of 1)corns; looking forward to eating the famous corn at state fair! 2)mango;I'm mad at myself for not trying earlier 3)Netflix (i binge watched Riverdale last week and now in need of season 2 ASAP pls) starting to actually watch the The Office after many years of seeing short clips and goofy GIFs on tumblr lastly, 4)this tee from  Stüssy! no lies when i say I wear this tee everyday. So easy to wear and pairs well with everything. 












Tee from Stüssy (similar)
Skirt from Zara 

thank you for reading, 
xo Sonam 

No comments:

Post a Comment