ONE DRESS, TWO WAYS

Floral dresses are a staple for the summer, and many women will have one like this in their closet. Today, I want to share how I style this dress in two ways. 

Outfit ONE: This is something I do often and it works every time; tugging the dress into my shorts/pants. It works like a magic. I love the details on the neckline and looks amazing as a “top”. The short helps to dress-down the outfit and it’s an easy OOTD for a casual everyday wear. 

Outfit TWO: Just wearing the dress as it is. I would wear this to any fun summer outdoor events. You can swap the shoes for a cute sandals or heels, and add some statement necklace to elevate the outfit a bit more. Mine is from UO. 




Outfit details: 
Dress from Francescas 
Shorts from ZARA
Shoes from NIKE 
Earrings from Urban Outfitters 

Thanks for stopping by,
xo, Sonam










No comments:

Post a Comment