Prague Visual Diary pt 2

Happy Friday! Did you guys get any good black Friday deals? #BF is not really a thing here in Denmark but I remember waking up around 4am and going to the mall with my family last year. Sometimes there is nothing I need but I still liked going just to see the crowd and be part of the experience. 



Here is the second part of the visuals from Prague. Thanks to the warm weather, we were able to walk around and explore longer. I didn’t get a photo but we saw the famous dancing house after dinner. It was a funny encounter because it felt so unreal. I been feeling like that for most of the places I visited in Europe. All these locations/sites have been on my “dream visit” list for so long that to be there in person felt unreal. An overwhelming emotion of feeling blessed and so lucky.  So thankful to experience this life. 




Outfit details: 
Coat from ZARA
Skirt is thrifted 
Top from Zara
Sneakers from VANS

Thank you for stoping by and have a nice weekend,
xo Sonam











No comments:

Post a Comment