24 Hours In New York


It's always fun to visit New York and feel so at home seeing all the friends and familiar places. This time, I came to attend an event and stayed an extra day to explore and hang out with friends. So these photos are taken on the last day of my stay in New York, where ache(sister in Tibetan) Rinchen and I went out to explore. 
I was bit disappointed that we couldn't make it to any of the museums on my list but there is always a next time, right :) 

I almost forget how cold winter can get till snow welcomed me back home. Currently bundled up
 in layers and dragging myself from class to class and trying to survive the cold and finals at the same time. wish me luck guys...


p.s Best wishes on your finals and for those not taking finals...lucky you. Also, safe travels if anyone is traveling for the holidays. 























Photographed by YumtenBlinks

What I am wearing : 
Coat from Old Navy
Vest dress from Banana Republic (similar)
Boots from Steve Madden
Scarf from Zara 
Backpack from Urban Outfitters 


stay warm! 





No comments:

Post a Comment