Beating the heat


First time waking up at five in the morning to do an outfit shoot but it was all worth it. I am wearing this beautiful traditional Tibetan dress that i got during New Years and it's not everyday that i get to wear it so i was excited. I always believed that I look and feel most confident when I am wearing my own cultures clothes so i am very thankful to be wearing pieces that came right from Tibet. I kind of wish I brought this with me when I went on the road trip because the landscape of Montana reminded me a lot of my homeland. That being said, I am back from the trip and excited to start editing the photos and videos soon. 



p.s    I bet a lot of you are starting school soon too so wish you all the best and good luck! 











photo by Namkha Yeshi

have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment