OUTFITS OF THE WEEK: Everyday School Outfits

Trying something new on the blog today. I am sharing what I wore everyday this week to class. Hope you guys enjoy it! 

Monday: 
Picking outfits on Monday mornings is like a speed test. I have a 8am class and usually wake up 15 minuets before class starts. So, I don’t have time looking through and trying on different looks.  Went for a short trip to Chicago last week and got this top from Uniqlo(why isn't there a uniqlo store in MN). Love the shape of the neckline and how soft it is.   
               Outfit details: Top from Uniqlo, Pants from H&M

Tuesday: 
Couple friends and I decided go eat in town today. I been craving Indian food a lot lately so we ditched our cafe food. I went with a super comfy and basic OOTD. It’s always a good idea to wear a loose top when you know you are getting good food so you can hide your food belly after. 
                Outfit details: Top from STUSSY, Jeans from GAP
Wednesday: 
So close to the weekend! First time wearing a dress without tights because this girl finally shaved lol. Spent all day in the library so I wore this cardigan to keep warm while doing homework. 
            Outfit details: dress from Yesstyle, Cardigan from H&M
Thursday:
I love layering different pieces together to create new outfits. It was bit cold for a romper so I just tugged this romper into a jean and it turned out nicely. The polkadot on the top adds a fun element to the outfit and I matched it with a pearl drop earring. 
             Outfit details: Romper from Abercrombie&Fitch, Jeans from PacSun
Friday: 
TGIF! When you want to dress up but keep it casual…add a hoodie! Super easy to pair with and doesn’t hide the details of the dress. I can never plan outfits ahead because my mood changes the next day. But, putting together outfits is such a fun creative exercise to get the morning started. 
              Outfit details: Hoodie from Old Navy, Dress from Zara


Hope you found some outfit inspirations from this weeks OOTDs. Enjoy the sunny weekend! 

xo,Sonam  






No comments:

Post a Comment