Taking Outfit Photos with an iPhone

Ever since I got my hands on the new iPhone, taking daily outfit photos got so much easier. The high quality photos and fancy camera features is such worthy upgrade. I especially love the portrait mood on the selfie cam. Here is a set of outfit photos I took using the iPhone XS: portrait mood. 

Ditching the puffy winter jackets for once and paired a navy blue trench coat with a dress I got from UO last year. To add some height, I wore my goto long boots from Steve Madden. I been experimenting with different styles and layering techniques using pieces I don't normally wear and it's so much fun and it really ables you to see your old clothes in a new way. This is my way of repurposing clothes so I don't end up buying more unnecessary clothes and create more waste. 

Outfit details: 

Coat from Old Navy
Dress from Urban Outfitters 
Boots from Steve Madden 


Thanks for coming by,
xo Sonam









No comments:

Post a Comment