How to Stay Warm and Look Cute on a Snow Day

 I don’t know about you but I much prefer styling outfits during winter rather than summer times. One main reason is that the winter cold allows room for creativity in layering your pieces together. Wearing dresses during snow days might bring some judging eyes but here is how I stay warm and look cute at the same time. I layered a summer dress from Uniqlo and paired it with a long boot to keep my leg and feet warm. Topped with a cozy-oversized cardigan. I took it off for the photo but wore a long-padded coat when going outside. For those of you that get cold easily, you can also pair a legging or layer a shirt inside the dress too. 



Outfit details: 
Cardigan from Zara
Dress from Uniqlo 
Boots from Steve Madden 

💖look cute and stay warm💖  

Thank you for stopping by,
xo, Sonam








1 comment:

  1. I preferr winter more than any other seasons, winter is where I can wear the clothes that I wanted.

    ReplyDelete