Sightseeing


Currently at a point where I went through most the clothes in my suit case and won’t dare to buy new clothes since the case weight is at its max. Lucky, lots of the pieces are easy to mix and match and layer. Like this black dress; I probably wore it way more than I should have on this trip. This dress used to be a maxi dress till I decided to cut it in half.  Since then, it’s been in the upfront of the closet. 



This was taken at the Beer Garden in Santa Fe; called Patio deal Cerveceria Santa Fe. We were out there to see the historic bridge in town and to walk around the Parana River.  Near that was the brewery we visited the other day. We had some leftover tickets for free LISO drinks so we stopped by on our way back. 












dress from H&M
top; oldie 

thanks for stopping by
xo Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment