You’re Doing Just Fine



Major #tbt moment with this post! I am wearing the same denim jacket that I wore in my vary first blog post. It was so long ago! All sorts of feelings pouring through as I look at that post. I remember my sister and I standing in front of our house and trying to take outfit photos while being embarrassed when our neighbors pass by. Also, I remember getting frustrated with my sister when the photos aren't how I imagined in my head. But also begging her to take more photos. Can’t blame her though, I literally forced a camera to a little kid haha. Fast forward to now, my sister did my makeup, helped me set up the home studio and directed the whole shoot like a pro for today’s post. Honestly, without my sister's support I don't think I would have lasted this long with blogging. #majors/otoher! 






Just one more day till the year ends and a new year begins. I gave up on making new years resolutions long ago knowing it only lasts few months but this year, I want to give it try again. A new years resolution for the blog to be exact. Hope you are as excited as I am for the new things that's coming to the blog in the new year! 






Outfit details: 
Jeans from PacSun
Denim Jacket (old) 

Lastly, I want to say a thank you to all of you. Thank you for your interests and support. I really appreciate all the feedbacks and love!

found this quote awhile ago and want to share with you all...

“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art – write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” - Neil Gaiman  

happy New Year and thank you,
xo Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment