Come Back For More



















                             




Photo by Dolma

Outfit details;
Jacket from Forever 21
Skirt from Zara
Boots from Nordstrom 

When you come with no expectations, you somehow gain more and are more happier. That's how I feel each time I visit New York. This time, in a short few days, I experienced a whole new NY and I am so grateful for it. 
A typical day starts with a walk to breakfast at Rustic Table. We brought the food back to our hotel to eat at the roof top. After getting changed, we went off to explore the Chelsea neighborhood. Walking along the High Line which was created upon the former NY central railroad. After grabbing lunch at the Chelsea market(I got hand-pulled noodle soup from Very Fresh Noodles, highly recommended). We continued our walk to the Hudson River. It had a small park just for dogs which I was pretty amazed by. For dinner, we went to eat Korean BBQ in KoreaTown which I didn't really enjoy it... It looked so good in korean dramas but I guess I am not much of a meat person lol. Following that, we ventured off to take couple outfit photos and explore the night scene. 
Sorry if this was a boring read but I really enjoy this day and every other day in New York.

I am curious
 Do you have a favorite place that you keep on going back to? Tell me about it in the comment section!

Thanks for reading, 
xo Sonam




No comments:

Post a Comment