SUMMER HIGHLIGHT



By now, you probably have seen everyone with these off-the-shoulder tops/dress that have been so popular this season. It's actually hard to not own one when "literally" every other cloth in store is off-shoulder styled. This one that I am wearing today is from Zara. Funny thing is that I didn't buy it when I first saw it back in Seattle but I kept on thinking about it so I had to get it. Many of my friends know that I rarely wear bright colored clothes but this bright yellow color really stood out. Its perfect for the hot summer days. A friend of mine called this the highlighter top. it definitely makes your day a little extra brighter with this top.  


Now that summer is in session...what are everyone's summer plans? 






photo by Tashi

Top from Zara
Jean skirt from H&M (DIY)

thank you for reading and have a nice day, 
Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment