1,2,3 SMILE

 Awhile ago, my friend, Scott and I went to explore the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum for the first time. We both wondered why we never been to this place before, but it's better late then never, right? I will be posting all the landscape pictures we took on a separated blog post so look out for that(it will make you want to go there right after haha jk)  I wore this new Tibetan chuba to MLA because I thought it was a perfect match with this beautiful place. Oh, its was also an attempt to camouflage with nature HA. Anyways, we took these photos while we were walking around exploring; only got to see a half of the arboretum so I am planning another trip down there soon(anyone want to come along...I'll buy you yummy ice cream hee.) Can you believe I walked in this ankle heel/boot for all that time!! I always wear the wrong footwear to the wrong occasion and end up coming home with at lease one blister somewhere on the foot. still i was smiling the whole time, I really enjoyed my time there. \

p.s need to start bringing an extra pair of comfy shoes around from now on.

Good night or Good morning and thank you for reading!

xoxo, Sonam

 Photographed by Scott Shao 
















WHAT AM I DOING HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment