Pretty in PINK

*Tashi Delek everyone! Its been awhile since my last update but I'm back now! I wore this outfit to the second day of MachikWeekend last weekend. Machik is an amazing group that works from the grass roots of Tibet and help promote education, social and economic development in Tibet. I was  exposed to Machik last and came to more understanding when the amazing Dr.Losang Rabgey of Machik came to Minnesota and stayed at our house for the time being.(you can say I am bragging a bit here haha) I was truly amazed by Machik's accomplishments and mesmerized by all the "behind the scene" stories that Dr.Losang Rabgey la's told us. One thing that really inspired me personally was that Dr.Losang was always happy and smiling when she talks about the works she do and you can really tell that she really enjoys what she is doing and she is passionate about it. I love that and hope myself and everyone of you can find something that you really enjoy doing. Thank you Machik for all the wonderful things that you guys are doing and let's work together and help better the lives of Tibetans  one by one. Visit their website Machik to view the many inspiring works they do. 

Anyways can we talk about how springy my outfit looks today.  Pink is definitely not my go-to color but I am pretty pleased how the pink chuba complements the whole outfit. 
Photography by the lovely ache Pema.  follow her instagram @pk4y 
p.s I will be collaborating with her a lot in the future. so please look forward to it.

enjoy and till the next post
xoxo Sonam
















No comments:

Post a Comment