Bouclé Coat

x






















H&M coat and sweater// Boot heel from Forever 21 

It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT when I spot this amazing Bouclé coat at H&M. I just had to get it, as if the coat was calling for me to possess it.  This coat is stylish yet so lay back and comfortable.  I think I should start a coat collection now because I am obsessed with them and I want to have in many varieties of colors.( especially in baby PIN!)
   The empty streets in downtown feels bit weird yet so nice. Feels nice to know that everyone got some time off to enjoy with their families and get fat! Anyways, hope everyone is having an awesome time and see you soon!

XXOO, Sonam

2 comments:

  1. What size did you get the coat in? I want to order one too, but can't decide what size! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is in Medium! you should totally get it and I believe it on sale now in store.
      Thank you for visiting the blog! xoxo Sonam

      Delete